Loading Floorplan Options
We are now offering virtual and in-person tours by appointment. Contact us today!
O'Fallon Lakes in O'Fallon, MO
O'Fallon Lakes Apartments is affordable living at its best! Boasting some of the most gorgeous displays of one, two and three-bedroom garden apartment homes located in O'Fallon, Missouri, O'Fallon Lakes is just a short drive from St. Louis. Our pet-friendly apartments are conveniently located minutes from access to Interstate 70, shopping, dining, entertainment, schools and so much more!
Release the stress of the day by taking a dip in our refreshing pool, re-energize with a workout in our fitness center, stop by our gorgeous clubhouse that houses our technology room and after school learning center, and walk into your apartment home and find an abundance of closet and storage space, a fully-equipped kitchen with ample cabinet space, and convenient washer and dryer connections. Let our responsive team do all they can to make you feel at home!
O'Fallon Lakes welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to call O'Fallon Lakes home!
- Up to 2 pets per apartments
- Located close to many local parks to enjoy an afternoon stroll with your pet!
Located in O’Fallon, MO, near Ameristar, Fort Zumwalt Park, and Interstate 70, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Enjoy an afternoon outdoors at the Ozzie Smith Sports Complex
- Drive minutes to convenient shopping at Target, WalMart, and Aldi
- Further your education at St. Charles Community College
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, O'Fallon Lakes Lakes delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- 5-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Well-maintained apartment homes and amenities
- On-Site Management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before